Friday, April 18, 2008

Here we go!

Well here is the first of what I hope will be many blogs that tell family and friends about the day and the life of the Martin's.

We are not a hard group to figure out! We have two children Isaac (soon to be 10) and Julia (soon to be 3). we homeschool Isaac and Julia goes to a wonderful Montessori preschool part time! Larry (the Dad) Is a certified Montessori teacher but is currently subbing and going to college! I (The Mom) am a Hospital Social Worker that works 16 hour hover night shifts so that I can be home during the week with my family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martin Family!
We are the Wheeler Family. We are extremely hard to understand. In fact, there have been many, many psychologists and psychiatrists, along with members of many different clergies and several simply curious bystanders that have really tried to figure us out, but to no avail!
That's ok, we like it just the way it is!
We are so very glad you are doing this blog. I like being able to keep up with y'all at the click of a button.
We hope you are having a great day!
We love y'all,
Dunc, Cal, and Saatchi

P.S.
This is Dunc Talking, but I'm having to use Cal's sign in - I've forgotten mine.
See ya later,
Dunc