Julia Grace Martin was born 3 years ago today! I can hardly believe that she is 3....It seems like we were able to savor every last moment of the first three years of Isaac's years. Julia's I think we blinked and she is 3.
She is so much fun! She loves to tease her brother until he screams! She is such a girley girl...but loves to hang out with "the boys" in the front lawn (Isaac's friends) riding their scooters, skateboards and doing it all in her princess high heals and plastic jewels!
So today we are having a little birthday party! We are serving Taco's, rice and beans and I made my grandmother's green chile. She has chosen Dora the Explorer as her theme and I took on the task of making cupcakes with frosting all from scratch (yea over-achiever)!
Every year it is hotter then Heck outside...so this year we decided to have a small pool party! Would you believe the weather is predicted to be mid-80's perfect park weather...not pool weather! **sigh** Never fails!
I will post later with pictures and all the excitement from the day!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment