Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tomorrow is Day 14

Wow we made it! I think that this actually changed our family. We have been cheating but still the tv and computer has been off more then on! This morning I turned off the tv and not one child protested! AMAZING!

I am not sure if I blogged that Isaac lost his glasses recently. It has driven us crazy for days. He is normally very good with his glasses. He only wears them to read and I figured we would lose them sooner or later but have been suprised at how deligent he has been. Well we tore the house apart looking for them and no luck. We retraced tracks repeatedly. Cleaned out both cars. Yelled and screamed at Isaac....and today...Larry pulled a towel from under the bed....he pulled a baby blanket that Julia uses for her dollies and wrapped in the blanket...THE GLASSES! Larry asks Julia is she did it...and she responds that she did. Man.....do we ohhh Isaac a few apologies!

I spent the weekend at work! Nothing to exciting. The average. We are tripping onto the season when drownings go way up. I think that is the worst part of my job! Hearing that a small one is coming in and not doing well always makes my heart sink. Remember how important it is to watch those kids around the water. I know that sounds like a cliche' but it is true. I don't think any ONE of us will ever think that we will be waiting in an ER for a child that was found in water! It is good to be paranoid when it comes to watching kids around water! Alright. Informercial over! ha!

No comments: