The other really great news is that Larry passed his Teacher's exam!!!!! We found out while out of town. He was pretty thrilled! So everything is all in line for him to start back as a certified teacher in August! YAY LARRY!!!
Here are a few pictures of our time with the family.


Julia had a hard time warming up in the begining (we some how got a shy child). So this picture is a pleasent suprise!

After we spent some time with them, we took off for Lowell observatory. This is the place where Pluto was discovered. Isaac and Larry had the time of their lives, it was geek heaven there. It was so chilly that we all had pants and jackets on...glad I remembered them.
Julia and her mom weren't as excited about the observatory so we looked at the flowers.

The next day we hit the Grand Canyon. Larry and I had never been. I have to admit it was amazing. I really didn't figure I would care one way or the other....but it was truly stunning. We had a little squirrel that kept crawling all over everyone. We had a hard time getting a picture of him. This was Isaac's favorite part was watching this little animal jump from tourist to tourist!

Here is some pictures of the Canyon.



I turned around to catch my daughter being a "true lady"...I guess she isn't used to mountain air and dust ha!

After we left the Grand Canyon we stopped at the Deer Farm. Larry and I would highly recommend this if you have small children. You get to feed the deer and walk among the deer. They also had a plethura of different animals, peacocks, Llamas, pot belly pig, monkeys, reindeer and a Zebu, camels, miniature horses and mini donkeys. I am sure there are more that I am forgetting.
the deer were quite intimidating to Julia at first, but she got used to them quickly!


This goat really seemed to like Isaac....

this goat sneezed in Julia's face shortly after this picture. She didn't know how to handle it...she wasn't sure if she should cry, scream or laugh but it was hysterical none-the less. Don't you love the hair. This is Julia when she pulls out her pony tails!

For those familiar with The Veggietales...there is a song called Zebu....When the kids saw it they were thrilled. Who knew it was real ha!

When we got back to the hotel we ended our day with a swim!
1 comment:
How much fun! I love being able to see all the pictures! Hope you don't mind if I bookmarked you!
Post a Comment